Old Peking Style Fabric Breathable Slip On Soft Men's Casual Shoes
1*pair of shoes
|Label Size||US Size
As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable
size base on feet length measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Sorry that
we won’t be responsible for incorrect size disputes.
The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different
than the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation.
Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
1. Measure your feet length by following the below picture instruction.
2. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length.
3. If one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot.
4. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
5. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.
Use the recommended amount of a premium detergent for delicate articles.
Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk or very dark colors that may run. Using lukewarm or cold water under 30°C and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. Ironing temperature recommended from 100°C to 180°C depending on the fabric.
The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.